Archive for November, 2017
Visit our Pet Health Care page to see full details of what our scheme includes.
Our fixed cost scheme will save you money over the year.
For example, using our Healthy Pet Care scheme for a Cat would save you £49.28 and using our Healthy Pet Care scheme for a Extra Large Dog over 40kg would save you £138.90. *This
Our brave canines have collected 46 units of blood during 2017 which will help to save 184 of their canine friends.
What a great job they are doing and we can’t thank them enough!
To find out more information about the Pet Blood Bank, please visit www.petbloodbankuk.org.
The scheme is provide your pet with:
- Annual Health Check and Booster Vaccination
- Six month Health Check with a Vet
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- 10% discount on: Microchipping, Lifestage & Prescription Diets, Waiting Room Sales Items, PETS Passport Scheme (including Rabies & relevant Tick Control products)
- Additional benefits include: Complimentary Nail Clippings with a veterinary nurse
Don’t forget our Pet Blood Bank Event this Saturday 4th November from 10am at our Stoke Road branch in Bletchley by appointment only.Pet Blood Bank are a charity that provide a canine blood bank service across the UK. Pet Blood Bank provides two types of blood – DEA 1 Negative and Positive. With only 30% of dog breeds being the Negative blood type, the charity are appealing for these dog breeds to donate.
Negative dog breeds include:
- German Shepards
- Flat Coat Retrievers
- Airedale Terriers
- American Bulldogs
- English Pointers
- English Bull Terriers
- Fit and healthy
- Between one and 8 years old
- Weigh more than 25kg
- Have a good temperament
- Have never travelled abroad
- Not on any medication
It’s that time of year again that the Pet Plan Veterinary Awards are open for nominations.These awards were started to celebrate the hard work and dedication of all the veterinary staff across United Kingdom. They aim to recognise those who inspire clients and colleagues with their commitment and passion to the industry.
Do you feel one of our staff members has gone above and beyond for you and your pet?
Has our practice made you and your pet feel welcome and relaxed even at those stressful times?
The categories for these awards include:
- Practice of the Year
- Vet of the Year
- Veterinary Nurse of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year
- Practice Support Staff of the Year
The deadline for nominations is the 12th January 2018.