• Free kitten treatment
  • aesthetic
  • aesthetic
  • Free kitten treatment
  • aesthetic
  • aesthetic

As spring comes round, the daffodils are out in bloom

Easter and Spring is a time of year we may associate with such plants as Daffodils.

Daffodils as well as many others bulbs, plants and house plants can be poisonous to our pets if they ingest them.

Signs of plant toxicity may include drooling, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, increased heart rate, abdominal pain, abnormal breathing or cardiac arrhythmias.

In the situation where you pet has ingested a plant, please contact your local vet immediately and bring information regarding the plant species if there is any. If there is no information what type of plant it is then bring along a photo of the plant or a piece of the plant to help identify it.

Tags: , , , , , ,

mkvetgroup-facebook   mkvetgroup-instagram   mkvetgroup-google   mkvetgroup-youtube