Posts Tagged ‘healthy pet care’
With this in mind, we have some exciting new changes to our Healthy Pet Care plan.
TICK PREVENTION FOR CATS AND DOGS NOW INCLUDED!At Milton Keynes Veterinary Group, we want to provide your pet with the best possible prevention against diseases and parasites. Over the last few years, there has been an increase in Tick numbers in the UK and diseases associated with them.
From January, our Healthy Pet Care Scheme will now also include protection for your pet against TICKS as well as previous protection against fleas and worms providing all round protection to your pet.
OTHER NEW DISCOUNTS TO OUR HEALTHY PET CARE PLAN!From January, our plan will now also include for all pets (cats, dogs and rabbits):
- 15% DISCOUNT off all consultations all year round
- 10% DISCOUNT off all dental procedures (excluding traumatic injury and referral)
As well as many more benefits such as microchipping, nail clips with one of our veterinary nurses and discount on food and waiting room items.
Find out more about the Healthy Pet Care Scheme here or call us directly on 01908 397777.
WE NOW PROVIDE A HEALTHY PET CARE PLAN FOR RABBITS!This plan includes:
- Your rabbit’s Myxomatosis and Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (RVHD1) ANNUAL BOOSTER
- 50% DISCOUNT off Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (RVHD2) annual booster
- 8 MONTHS PARASITE CONTROL during March – October
- 15% DISCOUNT off all CONSULTATIONS
- 10% DISCOUNT off DENTAL procedures
All this for £7.50! (plus a £10.00 joining fee initially)
Click here to find out more or contact one of our team on 01908 397777
Visit our Pet Health Care page to see full details of what our scheme includes.
Our fixed cost scheme will save you money over the year.
For example, using our Healthy Pet Care scheme for a Small Dog would save you £57.22 and using our Healthy Pet Care scheme for a Extra Large Dog over 40kg would save you £138.90. *This is according to our 2016 prices
The scheme is provide your pet with:
- Annual Health Check and Booster Vaccination
- Six month Health Check with a Vet
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- 10% discount on: Microchipping, Lifestage & Prescription Diets, Waiting Room Sales Items, PETS Passport Scheme (including Rabies & relevant Tick Control products)
- Additional benefits include: Complimentary Nail Clippings with a veterinary nurse