Join our Healthy Pet Care Scheme – pay monthly and save money!
At Milton Keynes Veterinary Group we have designed Healthy Pet Care so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments, through a simple
monthly direct debit. The concept of spreading the annual cost of household bills is a regular and well recognised feature of our daily lives – why should the
essential preventative treatments for your pet be any different?
Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice. Talk to one of our team for more information and sign up by completing a simple form.
Health Pet Care provides you with:
- Annual Booster including Kennel Cough Vaccination
- Vet Health Check (with urinalysis*)
- Six month Health Check with a Vet
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)**
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)**
- 10% Discount on: – Rabies Vaccine
- Additional benefits: – Inclusive Nail Clipping with a Vet Nurse
– Lifestage and Prescription Diets
– Waiting Room Sales Items
– PETS Passport Scheme (including Rabies & relevant Tick Control products)
– Personalised & Printed Treatment Planner for your pet
** Dispensed each quarter
|Pet size||Prices per month|
|Small dog (up to 10kg)||
|Medium dog (10.1 – 25kg)||
|Large dog (25.1 – 40kg)||
|Extra large dog (over 40kg)||
What should I do next?
Healthy Pet Care is easy to join. Please complete a simple agreement form – your banking details are required. A one-off joining fee of £10.00 will be collected with your first monthly Direct Debit. For further information or an agreement form, please speak to one of our team. Alternatively, please call the Simplyhealth team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.