Vaccine Amnesty – February 2018
Has your pet’s vaccination slipped your mind? Our vaccination amnesty makes it easy to update your pet’s vaccinations and provide them with protection against various diseases. Your pet will receive a full vaccination course for the price of a booster!
Our vaccine amnesty will run throughout February 2018.
During your pet’s consult for their vaccination, they will also receive a full health check and physical examination. To fully protect your pet and update their vaccinations, they will need two injections, (3 weeks apart for both dogs and cats).
Dog vaccinations protect your dog against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza viruses. Cat vaccinations protect your cat against Feline Infectious Enteritis, Cat Flu and Feline Leukaemia.
Why not consider joining our Pet HealthCare Plan for a monthly cost, which includes future vaccinations, flea, tick and worming treatment. For more information, click here.
Please call us on 01908 397777 to book an appointment
Terms of offer
- Only valid for dogs and cats who have lapsed their vaccinations and not new puppy or kitten courses
- Offer is for vaccination re-start for the price of a booster
- Any additional consults will be charged at usual cost
- Offer is valid from 1st – 28th February 2018
- This offer is valid across all our branches – Walnut Tree, Stoke Road, Whaddon Way, Stony Stratford and Willen
- If you have an outstanding balance with us, we will ask you to settle this before the appointment
- Non-clients can use this offer if they register with us and agree to our terms and conditions