Milton Keynes Veterinary Group Coronavirus Services Updates
Updated on 16.07.2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON MILTON KEYNES VETERINARY GROUP
We have been working hard to make our surgeries a safe place for clients to attend with their pets and will be allowing clients back into our Stony Stratford, Willen and Whaddon Way branches from Thursday 23rd July and Tuesday 4th August for Walnut Tree Hospital. We are extremely grateful to all our clients for your understanding and support in the recent months when we have had to separate you from your pets whilst we look after them.
As with other services, we must continue to put your and our team’s safety first. This means there are various important procedures we are implementing across our surgeries.
- ONE PERSON ONLY TO ATTEND THE SURGERY WITH YOUR PET.
- If more than one person needs to accompany your pet(s), then we kindly ask that you all wait outside of the surgery and telephone reception using the number displayed to let us know that you have arrived. Your vet or nurse will see you outside, and may still need to bring your pet into the building without you to keep numbers restricted (some exceptions may be allowed depending on circumstances, please discuss with us when booking your appointment)
- If anyone in your household is self-isolating, has a cough or fever, or loss of sense of taste or smell we ask that you do not attend the surgery. Instead please have a friend or family member residing at a different address come and collect medication or bring your pet in for you
- PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING WHILST VISITING OUR SURGERIES.
- Your face covering does not need to be surgical mask, a fabric face covering is acceptable. If you cannot wear a face covering due to medical reasons please let us know when booking your appointment
- PLEASE MAKE USE OF THE HAND SANITSERS WHEN ENTERING AND LEAVING THE SURGERY
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
- A member of our team will need to hold your pet whilst they are treated to ensure we are able to keep a distance of more than one metre. You will be asked to wait outside the consulting room during this time
- IF ATTENDING WALNUT TREE, YOU SHOULD TELEPHONE THE NUMBER 07561648768 (ALSO DISPLAYED OUTSIDE THE SURGERY) ON ARRIVAL FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
- PLEASE ORDER AND PAY FOR REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS AND FOOD BEFORE COMING TO COLLECT.
- When collecting orders, please wait outside the building and telephone the surgery to let reception know that you have arrived. Our team will bring your items outside for collection to help keep numbers to a minimum inside our surgeries. See below for a list of our contact numbers for collections.
- MANY ITEMS MAY BE POSTED TO YOU.
- We hope to post as many non-urgent items directly to you to reduce the number of people needing to attend the surgery. Our current prices for posting are: Royal Mail 1st Class £4.20, Royal Mail Special Delivery (for controlled items) £8.50
- WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING CARD PAYMENTS.
- To reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus, we are unable to accept cash or cheque payments at this time. We are very grateful for your help in keeping everyone safe and hope that you will continue to receive a friendly and professional health service for your pets from everyone at Milton Keynes Veterinary Group
Walnut Tree Hospital 07561648768
Stony Stratford 01908 261289
If you have any specific questions regarding your pet’s care during this time please email us on email@example.com. We ask that you please email any non-urgent questions. Please use the link our website to order repeat prescriptions and food for your pet. If you do need to speak to us urgently, please phone the surgery, but please be understanding that our reception team are under huge pressure at this time so may take slightly longer than normal to answer your call.
Our absolute priority is the health and safety of our team, clients and patients and we will take all steps we possibly can to continue to provide the best possible care for your pets.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our premises.
Milton Keynes Veterinary Group Team