Join our Healthy Pet Care Scheme – pay monthly and save money!
At Milton Keynes Veterinary Group we have designed Healthy Pet Care so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments, through a simple monthly direct debit. The concept of spreading the annual cost of household bills is a regular and well recognised feature of our daily lives – why should the essential preventative treatments for your pet be any different?
This scheme is a great follow on from our Puppy and Kitten Starter Packs to continue their preventative healthcare.
Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice. Talk to one of our team for more information and sign up by completing a simple form.
Health Pet Care provides your pet with:
- Annual Booster including including Vet Health Check and urinalysis*
- Parasite Control – Dogs and Cats Flea treatments, tick treatments and worming treatments, all sufficient for 12 months**
- Parasite Control – Rabbits 36 weeks of treatment for fleas, ticks, lice and flies (adult and immature stages – it will also repel the flies that cause fly strike). To be administered from March – October.
- 15% discount on ALL consult fees
- 10% Discount on: – Dentistry (excludes traumatic injury or referral)
- Additional benefits: – Microchip
– Rabies Vaccine (dogs and cats)
– Lifestage and Prescription Diets
– Waiting Room Sales Items
– PETS Passport Scheme
– Nail Clips with Nurse
– Personalised & Printed Treatment Planner for your pet
** Dispensed each quarter
|Pet size||Prices per month|
|Small dog (up to 10kg)||
|Medium dog (10.1 – 20kg)||
|Large dog (20.1 – 40kg)||
|Extra large dog (over 40kg)||
- Dog – Distemper
- Cat – Flu
- Rabbit – Myxomatosis
– Kennel Cough (intranasal)
– Feline Leukaemia Virus
– Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease(RVHD1)
– Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (RVHD2)
What should I do next?
Healthy Pet Care is easy to join. Please complete a simple agreement form – your banking details are required. A one-off joining fee of £10.00 will be collected with your first monthly Direct Debit. For further information or an agreement form, please speak to one of our team. Alternatively, please call the Simplyhealth team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.